firstname.lastname@example.org 936-394-2361 ext. 110
I have been blessed to work in Iola ISD for the past 12 years. The exceptional students, supportive parents and the welcoming community are all the important factors that make our school an amazing place!
My mission is to address academic, personal, and career goals by connecting with each student, communicating with parents/caregivers, and collaborating with teachers and support staff. While maintaining the positive learning environment that exists at Iola High School, I would love to help foster individual growth for all students. Please don't hesitate to contact me with your questions or concerns.
- January 30th - Deadline for GT Nominations and SAT Registration for March 27th
- February 23rd & March 30th - Showcase Saturday @ SFA
- March 23rd - Saturdays @ SAM and Showcase Saturday @ SFA
- March 27th - SAT School Day Test Administration
- We have a new opportunity for our Juniors a chance to take the SAT on campus and during the school day on March 27th. Students must register in the HS office and pay $64.50 by January 30th! Click here to read the letter mailed home. Flyer from College Board
- The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) will open October 1, 2018. Students and parents will need to go to www.studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa to create a FSA ID. The FSA ID is a username/password combination that serves as a student’s or parent’s identifier to retrieve tax information, and acts as a digital signature which is required in completing the FAFSA. All colleges require this information for grants and scholarships. Please make sure you have this complete by the deadline for your specific college.
- Information about an upcoming event for those interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) at Texas A&M January 25th - 26th. See the flyer for more information.
- Juniors and Seniors: Mid-South sponsors a Youth Tour Scholarship to Washington DC. Please visit their website for the application and more information.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Seniors- please visit the scholarship link below to complete local, state and national scholarships. Please pay close attention to the deadlines when applying.
- Saturdays @ SAM is an in depth program that Sam Houston State University offers to allow students & parents see all that they have to offer. Please see their website for more information and to register.
- Aggieland Saturday is an annual campus-wide open house for prospective students and their families. Please visit their website for more information and to register.
- Stephen F. Austin (SFA) State University offers Showcase Saturday tri-annually. Please see their website for more information.
- Please use the links below when registering for SAT or ACT. These tests need to be taken Spring of Junior year and/or Early Fall of Senior year. Note: Most 4 year colleges want these scores for an application deadline of December 1st.
- Juniors & Seniors: Please visit the websites for colleges you are interested in attending to review admissions requirements and scholarship information. Some schools offer SAT and ACT cut-off scores for scholarships. Know these scores and, if necessary, take the SAT/ACT multiple times to compete for college/university awarded scholarships.
- Juniors & Seniors: You have the opportunity to take up to 2 college days to visit colleges you are interested in attending. In order to properly use these days, and not have them count against you for attendance purposes, the following procedures MUST be followed:
- An appointment with the college must be made prior to the visit.
- Student must notify the Counselor two days prior to the college visit
- Written documentation from the college visited must be presented to the office upon returning to Iola High School. The absence will be counted as an extra-curricular day only if proper documentation is received by the office.
- Click here to request your college day online.
- Apply Texas is the website that is used to apply for ALL public colleges and universities in Texas. Blinn and most 2 year colleges require you to submit your application through Apply Texas. On the website, you can save your information while working to complete your application. You may also make changes before submitting your application. The link is listed below.
- Seniors and Parents: Please sign up for the Class of 2019 text Reminders! Text 81010 in the message type @iola19 or Go to rmd.at/iola19 to sign up for email notifications.
- Juniors and Parents: Please sign up for the Class of 2020 text Reminders! Text 81010 in the message type @iola20 or Go to rmd.at/iola20 to sign up for email notifications.
Transcript Request (Current Students Only)
Transcript Request (Former Students Only)
Transcript Request (Current Students Only)
Transcript Request(Former Students Only)