- Scholarships are completed independently and are your responsibility.
- Official Transcripts must be requested from Mrs. Harris (using the online form provided HERE) prior to the due date!
- Get Recommendation letters ahead of time and ask for multiple copies – at least one teacher, one community member, and/or administrator/counselor (sign up).
- Transcripts and Recommendation letters must be in a sealed envelope to be submitted.
- Some will be mailed and some will be turned in to Mrs. Harris.
- Check the website often for updates.
- Join the text alert group for Class of 2023 in order to receive scholarship reminders (due date reminders and when new ones are posted) Text # 81010, enter “@iola23” in the message > it will ask you to reply with your name.
Click the links above for spreadsheets of all the Local and State & National scholarships. They are in order by the deadline and there is a color code system at the bottom of the page to tell you more. You can access the applications by clicking links on the spreadsheet.